Trek & Wine in Western Priorat
Across wineyards and mines.
The western side of Priorat is a flatter area very unknown, as it is located out of the most visited areas of the region. It hides a beautiful landscape of well cultivated fields, rolling hills with vineyards, old mines and cliffs with great views. A territory full of history, from the preiberian civilizations to the Spanish Civil war.
- Location:El Priorat, Catalonia
- Duration:5 days
- Difficulty Level:Medium
- Languages Spoken:Spanish, English, German, French, Italian
- Minimum Group Size:2 persons
- Maximum Group Size:16 persons
- Address:Carrer Miró, 28 CASA (costat carrer Ample) 43202 REUS
EL BrogitVISIT WEBSITE
Carrer Miró, 28 CASA (costat carrer Ample) 43202 REUS