Sliabh Liag Peninsula / Sli Colmcille
Wild Atlantic Way on foot.
The tour is based around the spectacular coast between the towns of Killybegs and Ardara in County Donegal. The area is home to Sliabh Liag ( Slieve League) one of the signature discovery points along the Wild Atlantic way. The tour follows much of Sli Cholmcille part of the Bealacht na Gaeltachta routes.
- Location:An Gaeltacht, Donegal
- Duration:6 days average - 5 or 6 hours per day
- Skills Required:Intermediate
- Difficulty Level:Moderate
- Languages Spoken:Irish & English
- Minimum Group Size:8 persons
- Maximum Group Size:12 persons
- Address:Carrick, Co. Donegal, Irlanda
Ireland by Bike - Walking Holiday Package.VISIT WEBSITE
Carrick Co. Donegal