Napoleon’s & Odyssey’s experience (5 days)
Discover the traditional local food, wines, flora, and fauna, and historical heritage.
Going through the Napoleon’s road you will get to know Peninsula Peljesac where you will see the oldest salt factory in Europe, and the great walls of Ston, afterwhich you will visit The greenest island of the Adriatic, Mljet, where you will get to know the beauty of the National park and salt lakes fenomenon.
- Location:Peninsula Pelješac, Dubrovnik-Neretva
- Duration:4 nights (Rural House)
- Difficulty Level:Easy
- Languages Spoken:English, Croatian
- Minimum Group Size:1 person( In case of self-guided)
- Maximum Group Size:10 persons
- Address:Trogirska 2a, 20000 Dubrovnik/ Croatia
Dominium TravelVISIT WEBSITE
Trogirska 2a, 20000 Dubrovnik