Legends of the mountain
Walk 4 days in the magic of the Pyrenees.
The route takes you by sleeping giants and haunted houses, to witch’s covens and across bridges built by the Devil himself. It passes through places of legend, full of mystical connotations, whose origins go back into the mists of all-embracing time; to when people spent the winters huddled around their fires as the wind-driven snow and wolves howled outside in the dark of night.
The circuit takes you to numerous viewpoints and over passes that provide a glimpse of an extraordinary place, a special lake, far from the glacial corries to the north and the large reservoirs to the south, that sparkles like a bead of dew. You will come to this lake, up amongst the mountains and deep valleys, on the last stage of the walk when you finally reach L’Estany de Montcortès, a place like few others.
- Location:Els Pirineus, Catalonia
- Duration:4 days
- Skills Required:Intermediate
- Languages Spoken:Spanish, English, German, French, Italian
- Minimum Group Size:6 persons
- Maximum Group Size:10 persons
- Address:Av. Sant Miquel del Pui, 43, 25500 La Pobla de Segur, Lleida, España
Pirineu EmocióVISIT WEBSITE
Av. Sant Miquel del Pui, 43, 25500 La Pobla de Segur, Lleida, España