The Devil’s Bridge and the Fifth Lake
Self-guided walking break in the Pyrenees.
This route takes you to sites of great beauty in one of the least known parts of the Pyrenees, where you can discover both abandoned villages and villages still full of life, and enjoy the stories and the legends that talk of how people survive in the heart of these mountains.
The walk will allow you to meet local craftspeople and discover a cuisine that evokes traditions that go back many generations. You will also enjoy a well-deserved rest in the charming local hostelries whose owners profess as two of their guiding principles good hospitality and a respect for the local way of life.
- Location:Els Pirineus, Catalonia
- Duration:3 days (4 nights)
- Skills Required:Intermediate
- Difficulty Level:Easy
- Languages Spoken:Spanish, English, German, French, Italian
- Minimum Group Size:6 persons
- Maximum Group Size:10 persons
- Address:Av. Sant Miquel del Pui, 43, 25500 La Pobla de Segur, Lleida, España
Pirineu EmocióVISIT WEBSITE
Av. Sant Miquel del Pui, 43, 25500 La Pobla de Segur, Lleida, España